Twinkles Nurseries are looking for someone who can work independently and understands that children’s safety and wellbeing are a key priority.
The successful candidate will:
– have an understanding of working in a child centred environment
– have a good standard of maintenance experience
– have experience of carrying out DIY tasks
– have a good level of health and safety experience
– be committed to receiving further training
– be friendly with good communication skills
– have good organisational skills
– be able to work effectively as part of a team or alone
– be flexible as will be required to cover all Twinkles Nursery sites (Leeds, Oxford Place, White Rose, Knaresborough, Boston Spa and Wetherby)
The role involves:
- DIY tasks
- general caretaking – maintaining supplies etc.
- management of contractors
- ensuring the health and safety of children and staff
This is a permanent post for 10 hours per week, £10 per hour, all year round. The successful candidate will make an active contribution to creating a safe and stimulating environment for learning and play.
As the Nursery Caretaker, you will work to ensure the security of the buildings, carrying out maintenance work and monitoring the repair and maintenance work of others. Having your own tools would be an advantage.
In return we can offer a supportive friendly environment where everyone is valued, and share the same vision.
Twinkles Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
For further details on how to apply, please contact Claire Rankin on 07809 214537 or at email@example.com